Kue Cubit Festive. Kue Cubit are mini pancake-like cakes from Indonesia. Their name directly translates to Pinch Cakes due to their small size. They can be picked up with a pinch of the fingers and finished in two bites.
It is common snack food served in many Indonesian cities. The sellers of this snack usually operate near schools or traditional markets. Kue Cubit that is likely to be served half cooked, topped with various toppings from chocolate meises to Oreo. Kamu bisa memasak Kue Cubit Festive menggunakan 7 bahan dan 6 langkah-langkahnya. Begini caranya memasaknya.
Bahan-bahan dari Kue Cubit Festive
- Kamu memerlukan 2 butir of telur ayam utuh.
- Mempersiapkan 150 gr of tepung segitiga.
- Mempersiapkan 110 ml of susu cair.
- Mempersiapkan 80 gr of gula pasir.
- Kamu memerlukan 1 sdt of baking powder.
- Kamu memerlukan 1/2 sdt of vanilla bubuk.
- Kamu memerlukan secukupnya of Meses.
I made mine in green tea and durian flavor by. The next video is starting stop. Watch Queue Cake is a form of sweet food that is usually baked. In their oldest forms, cakes were modifications of breads, but cakes now cover a wide range of preparations that can be simple or elaborate, and that share features with other desserts such as pastries, meringues, custards, and pies.
Kue Cubit Festive instruksi
- Campur semua bahan. Aduk boleh dg mixer atau hanya pakai whisk ballon atau pengocok telur sampai rata dan tidak ada gumpalan..
- Diamkan adonan selama 15 menit..
- Panaskan wajan kue cubit..
- Oles lubang wajan dg margarin menggunakan kuas..
- Masukan adonan dengan api kecil lalu tutup wajannya..
- Setelah berongga taburi dengan meses dan jika pinggirnya sdh kecokelatan, angkat. Sajikan. Selamat mencoba… 👍.
Currently the most popular snack here in Indonesia, it's ' kue cubit '! Tiny pancake that is likely to be served half cooked with various toppings from the classic chocolate meises, KitKat, to Oreo. Indonesia has a rich collection of snacks called kue (cakes and pastry), both savoury and sweet. The sweet glutinous rice balls is one of popular Indonesian kue, and it is commonly found in Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore. Kue bugis is Indonesian kue or traditional snack of soft glutinous rice flour cake, filled with sweet grated coconut.